Prickly Pear Extract

           Prickly Pear Extract with Aloe

Prickly Pear Products LLC is pleased to announce our newest addition of prickly pear products, "Prickly Pear Extract with Aloe."  This product is a super concentrated Extract focused on promoting a healthy inflammation response.  Prickly Pear fruit makes up 95% of the Extract, and the remaining 5% comes from a proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and Acai.  

"Prickly Pear Extract" is another alternative to buying prickly pear juice, and has these advantages:

     *  It is shelf stable.  (Can be stored without refrigeration, although putting it in the refrigerator enhances the flavor further.)

     *  A one month supply (60 servings = 1 bottle) is less expensive than many of the Nopal prickly pear juices on the market.

     *  It is easy to take.  (Put one dropper under your tongue two to three times per day). 

     *  For those who travel, it's easy to carry on road trips.

 Our High Betalain Concentrate:

*  Promotes Healthy Inflammation Response.

*  Supports a Healthy Immune System.

*  Provides a good source of Antioxidants.

Rich in Flavonoids:

Prickly Pear Extract is rich in flavonoids - the group of biologically active molecules classified as phytochemicals, belonging to the polyphenol family.  Flavonoids are evidenced by the red, yellow and orange colors of many flowers and fruits (including the red pigmentation of many prickly pear fruit in season).

Nutritional author Ran Knishinsky, lists in his book ("Prickly Pear Cactus Medicine") a sampling of some of the recently discovered applications of flavonoids, which include: 

     * Age-related disorders;

     * Antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antihistamine;

     * Cancer;

     * Cardiovascular;

     * Diabetes mellitus;

     * Antioxidant.

He further states, "Experimental studies with flavonoids have demonstrated their ability to reverse the oxidation process and help prevent free-radical formation."(1.)


(1.)  Knishinsky, Ran.  "Prickly Pear Cactus Medicine: Treatments for Diabetes, Cholesterol, and the Immune System." Healing Arts Press, 2004.  Pages 9-10.

Have Your Very Own U.S. Mailing Address


FDA Disclaimer:  These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.